Gambling in South Australia
- The purpose of the Authorised Betting Operations Act 2000 is to provide for the licensing and scrutiny of betting operations conducted by the UBET SA, racing clubs, bookmakers and agents.
- The purpose of the Casino Act 1997 is to provide for
- licensing, supervision and control of the Adelaide Casino;
- management and operation of casino operations;
- the suitability of persons to work at the casino; and
- that gambling is conducted responsibly, fairly and honestly so as to minimise the harm caused by problem gambling.
- The Gaming Machines Act 1992 aims to ensure that holders of gaming machine licences conduct their business in a responsible manner so as to minimise the harm caused by problem gambling.
- Gaming machine licence
- Gaming managers and employees
- Responsible gambling
- Gaming tax
- Other gaming machine licences (Dealers, Service & Monitor licences)
- Annual report
Lodging an application
Any application that relates to the Casino and/or Casino precinct (Liquor or Gaming applications) to be lodged at the dedicated email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Liquor late night trading – Code of Practice
- Advertised notices of liquor and gambling applications
- Decisions of the Liquor and Gambling Commissioner