- Adelaide Park Lands dry area trial
- Shopping online this Christmas? Check these 3 important things.
- Results of Gaming Machine Trading Round 7/2014
- Limited Licence Fee Changes
- ‘Stand up’ Drinking in Licensed Outdoor Areas
- Dry zone to be trialled in Adelaide Park Lands
- Safety first: Know the rules around the pool
- Don’t get burnt by dodgy tree loppers
- Good retail practices are good news for South Australians
- New fee structure cuts red tape and costs for event liquor licenses
This is a list of public warnings about unfair business practices and people who engage in such practices. The warnings are issued by the Commissioner for Consumer Affairs when it is considered to be in the public interest.
- 1 December 2014: M&M Greenworks Tree Service – Public Warning
- 9 September 2014: City Southside Real Estate – Public Warning