Consumer and Business Services has recently released significant system updates to some parts of the liquor and gaming application process.
Personal Information Declaration
We've improved the Personal Information Declaration (PID) process undertaken by persons applying to be approved in positions of authority for liquor and gaming licenses and responsible persons in licensed venues.
Key changes to the PID process include:
- a 100 point identity check to replace providing address and criminal history
- removal of fingerprinting requirements
- international criminal history checks for applicants who have lived overseas for a period of 12 months as an adult.
Advertised Liquor and Gaming Notice Board
The application notice board for advertised liquor and gaming applications has also been upgraded to include additional functionality including:
- an improved adaptive interface responsive on mobile and tablet devices
- improved search functionality and pre-filled forms
- redacted copies of lodged submissions will auto-forward to the applicant.