Australia v Argentina
The Australian Socceroos are gearing up for one of their biggest ever matches when they face Argentina in the last-16 of the World Cup.
Licensed premises wishing to operate and screen the game can apply for additional hours to their existing liquor licence. To submit an application for a short-term licence email shortterms [at] sa.gov.au with the following information:
- venue name
- venue address
- contact number
- licence number
- a copy of your premises plan clearly outlining, in red, the area of the venue where you will screen the game
- the capacity of the area of the premises where the game will be screened
- the hours of the short-term licence.
All fees associated with this application will be waived.
Prior to applying, please note that licences granted under this initiative will be subject to:
- the General Code of Practice
- a requirement for CBD venues to have a security guard stationed at the door.
Please also note that minors are not permitted on licensed premises between 2am and 5am.