Consumer and Business Services is undertaking renovations of the Customer Service Centre in late June 2022 to deliver a better customer service experience to you.
During this time, we will continue to offer face-to-face services from Level 2, 95 Grenfell Street.
Customer Service Centre trial
Before this happens, we will be holding a trial to test this temporary relocation over two days in early June.
- When: Thursday 2 June and Friday 3 June
- Opening hours: 9:30am – 1:30pm on both days
- Location: Next door to the current Customer Service Centre
Level 2, 95 Grenfell St
On Monday, 6 June, the Customer Service Centre will resume its normal functions at 91-97 Grenfell Street with opening hours between 9:00am – 4:30pm.
When is the renovation happening?
The Customer Service Centre renovations will start in late June with an estimated completion time in December 2022.
If you have any questions you can contact us:
- Ph: 131 882 (Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 4:30pm except public holidays)
- Email: ChesserRevamp [at] sa.gov.au
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time and are looking forward to having new, modern facilities to deliver a better customer service experience.