Liquor licensing

Consumer and Business Services (CBS) is responsible for administering the Liquor Licensing Act 1997 in South Australia.

Liquor licensing reforms

SA’s liquor licencing laws are currently being reviewed.

More information about South Australian liquor licence reforms

Liquor licenses

You can apply for a liquor licence on

Limited or one-off licence

If you are organising or hosting a party, function or event where alcohol will be sold, you may need to apply for liquor licence.
Apply for a one-off event or limited liquor licence

You can also view a list of upcoming large limited licences.

Codes of practice

Information about liquor codes of practice can be found on