The newsletter contains latest information relevant to South Australian liquor and gaming industries and keeps licensees informed of changes and happenings in the liquor and gaming area.
‘Heads Up’ newsletters distributed by Consumer & Business Services.
- Approved trading system for gaming machine entitlements – 15/2017
- Daylight savings – late night code adjusted for 1 October
- Approved trading system gaming machine entitlements – 14/2017
- Information for gaming venues
- Digital proof of age passes and digital licences
- Approved trading system gaming machine entitlements – 13/2017 (PDF 174KB)
- Results of trading round 13/2017 (PDF 29KB)
- Approved trading system gaming machine entitlements – 11/2016 (PDF 109KB)
- Clipsal 500 – 2016 (PDF 56KB)
- Transforming Liquor update – March (PDF 154KB)
- Easter Trading Hours – 16 March (PDF 117KB)
- Smoke-free outdoor dining laws – 4 April (PDF 96KB)
- Liquor licence renewal – 16 June (PDF 28KB)
- Approved trading system gaming machine entitlements – 12/2016 (PDF 88KB)
- Daylight Savings – 28 September (PDF 135KB)
- Results of trading round 12/2016 (PDF 40KB)
- Liquor and gaming updates – 19 December (PDF 206KB)
For previous newsletters contact CBS on 131 882.