I, JOHN RAU, Minister for Business Services and Consumers , pursuant to section 109(1)(a)(ii) of the Australian Consumer Law (SA), IMPOSE an interim ban on consumer goods specified below.
The effect of this Notice is to ban the supply of such consumer goods for a period of 60 days .
This Notice commences with immediate effect on 4th December 2013.
Particulars of Consumer Goods
Any consumer good whose use is or includes a Scheduled Use where :
- the good is known by or contains any of the following names (including any colourable variation of the name): Pleasure Cruise Aphrodisiac Tea
- not being referred to in paragraph 1 of this Schedule , the good is:
a) an equivalent to goods specified in paragraph 1; or
b) supplied or offered for supply and represented as such an equivalent,
whether or not the relevant consumer good is supplied with a disclaimer to the effect that the consumer good is not intended for human consumption.
In this Instrument, “Scheduled Use” in relation to consumer goods means:
- ingestion, injection or inhalation of the goods ;
- smoking the goods;
- inhalation of fumes caused by heating or burning the goods; and
- any other means of introducing the goods into the body.