Go to top of page

All licence holders of a class 3 short term licence must have a management plan in place. You may be requested to have one for class 1 or class 2 short term licences. You may be asked to provide this to Consumer and Business Services (CBS) at any time.

CBS has developed this risk assessment and management plan template to help you, but it's not mandatory to use this template. Industry bodies can develop their own templates for their members, or licensees can choose to develop their own management plan.