As part of the gambling reform package being introduced into South Australia, there are a number of new gambling administration guidelines.
These new Gambling Administration Guidelines are now in effect. The guidelines outline the processes and requirements for running a gaming venue or holding a gaming machine licence.
They are listed below in relation to the Acts they support.
Gambling Administration Act
Gaming Machines Act
- Account Based Cashless Gaming Systems (PDF 109KB)
- Ticket-In Ticket-Out Systems (PDF 468KB)
- Employee Training (PDF 115KB)
- Account Based Cashless Gaming Systems (PDF 129KB)
- Ticket-In Ticket-Out Systems (PDF 381KB)
- Employee Training (PDF 105KB)
Authorised Betting Operations Act
If you have queries about these guidelines or how to apply them, contact CBS on 131 882 or gamblingadministration [at] sa.gov.au