The Liquor and Gambling Commissioner has issued the following gambling administration guidelines which outline certain requirements relevant to the operations undertaken by a gambling provider in South Australia.
They are listed below in relation to the Acts they support.
Gambling Administration Act
- Automated Risk Monitoring Systems (PDF 107KB)
- Facial Recognition System Provider Requirements (PDF 159KB)
- Facial Recognition Systems - Gaming Machine Licence (PDF 135KB)
- Facial Recognition Systems - Casino Licence (PDF 129KB)
Gaming Machines Act
- Account Based Cashless Gaming Systems (PDF 109KB)
- Ticket-In Ticket-Out Systems (PDF 468KB)
- Employee Training (PDF 115KB)
- Account Based Cashless Gaming Systems (PDF 129KB)
- Ticket-In Ticket-Out Systems (PDF 381KB)
- Employee Training (PDF 105KB)
Authorised Betting Operations Act
If you have queries about these guidelines or how to apply them, contact CBS on 131 882 or gamblingadministration [at] sa.gov.au