- Enquire about a residential rental bond
- Enquire about all other CBS services
- Information about rental reforms - what's changing
Applications, requests and submissions
Report, make a complaint or seek advice
- Seek advice about a problem you're having with a business or product by calling 131 882
- Report or make a complaint about a business or product
Click on the links below to read more about our services, or call CBS on 131 882 for further information.
- Births, deaths and marriages
- Justice of the Peace services
- Rental bonds and residential tenancy advice
- Consumer advice, fair trading complaints and product safety
- Occupational licensing for builders, land agents or other trades
- Liquor and gaming licensing
- Gambling, barrings, and lotteries
- Associations and charities
Call centre operating hours: 9:00am – 4:30pm Monday to Friday
If you are calling from overseas, please dial +61 8 8204 8532
Visit our Customer Service Centre at:
4-6 Chesser Street, Adelaide (ground level entry)
Opening hours: 9:00am – 4:30pm
Please note: cash is not accepted for any services at our Customer Service Centre.
Both credit card and EFTPOS facilities are available.
Consumer and Business Services
GPO Box 1719
Adelaide, SA 5001
If you speak a language other than English, you can use these services to contact us.
Telephone Interpreter Service (TIS)
The Australian government's Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) is available to any individual or organisation in Australia, enabling non-English speakers to independently access services and information over the phone. Most TIS services are free.
Interpreting and Translating Centre
The South Australian government's Interpreting and Translating Centre (ITC) provides qualified and experienced interpreters to assist with two and three-way phone interpreting.
Phone: 1800 280 203