Call 131 882 from 9am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
International: +61 8 8204 8532
Justice of the Peace: 08 8207 1725
Consumer & Business Services
GPO Box 1719 Adelaide SA 5001
To provide feedback or make a complaint a business, tradesperson, scammer or CBS.
To report underquoting in the real estate industry.
To report concerns about ticket scalpers.
Enquire about a residential bond
To enquire about a residential bond.
Ways we're serving you
Visit sa.gov.au and search for any of our services
- Apply for occupational and liquor licences
- Pay licence renewals
- Change licence details
- Lodge and refund rental bonds
Births Deaths and Marriages
- Apply for certificates
- Register a birth or marriage
Advice and conciliation
- Find out about your consumer rights
- Lodge applications
- Order constitutions
- Change public officer/rules
You an also contact us by using one of our online enquiry forms
Call CBS on 131 882 for information relating to:
- Consumer and tenancy advice
- Gambling barrings
- Rental bonds
- Births, deaths and marriages
- Births Deaths and Marriages
- Justice of the Peace
Journalists with a media inquiry can find contact details
for the media relations team on the News and Updates page.
Do you need an interpreter?
If you do not speak or understand English well, call the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) on 13 14 50. Ask them to phone Consumer & Business Services on your behalf. Our number is 131 882.
Do you have a hearing or speech impairment?
If you are deaf, have a hearing impairment or speech impairment, contact us through the National Relay Service.
- TTY users phone 133 677 then ask for Consumer & Business Services on 131 882.
- Speak and Listen users phone 1300 555 727 and ask for Consumer & Business Services on 131 882.
- Internet relay users connect to the National Relay Service and ask for Consumer & Business Services on 131 882.