Go to top of page

In person

Visit our Customer Service Centre at

Level 4, 95 Grenfell Street, Adelaide
Opening hours: 9am to 4.30pm

All people who enter the customer service centre must wear a mask at all times.

Cash payments will not be accepted post Monday 13 December 2021.

By phone

Call 131 882 from 9am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday.    

International: +61 8 8204 8532

By post

Consumer & Business Services
GPO Box 1719 Adelaide SA 5001 

Feedback and 

To provide feedback or make a complaint about a business, tradesperson, scammer or CBS.

Contact CBS


To report underquoting in the real estate industry.

Report underquoting

a petrol station

To report a petrol station for not updating prices within 30 minutes or not appearing in fuel apps.

Report a petrol station

Enquire about a residential bond

To enquire about a residential bond.


Contact bonds team

Ways we're serving you


Visit sa.gov.au and search for any of our services 


  • Apply for occupational and liquor licences
  • Pay licence renewals
  • Change licence details 


  • Lodge and refund rental bonds

Births Deaths and Marriages

  • Apply for certificates
  • Register a birth or marriage

Advice and conciliation

  • Find out about your consumer rights 


  • Lodge applications 
  • Order constitutions 
  • Change public officer/rules 

Online enquiry 

You an also contact us by using one of our online enquiry forms


Call CBS on 131 882 for information relating to:

  • Consumer and tenancy advice
  • Gambling barrings
  • Licensing 
  • Rental bonds 
  • Births, deaths and marriages
  • Associations 

In person

  • Births Deaths and Marriages 
  • Justice of the Peace

Regional offices

Service SA regional offices and opening hours on sa.gov.au

Media enquiries

Journalists with a media inquiry can find contact details
for the media relations team on the News and Updates page.


Do you need an interpreter?
If you do not speak or understand English well, call the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) on 13 14 50. Ask them to phone Consumer & Business Services on your behalf. Our number is 131 882. 

Do you have a hearing or speech impairment?
If you are deaf, have a hearing impairment or speech impairment, contact us through the National Relay Service.

  • TTY users phone 133 677 then ask for Consumer & Business Services on 131 882.
  • Speak and Listen users phone 1300 555 727 and ask for Consumer & Business Services on 131 882.
  • Internet relay users connect to the National Relay Service and ask for Consumer & Business Services on 131 882.